MAN I have been so exhausted that I didn't update for Friday at all. In any case, here is a quick recap of good things!FRIDAY
The tutor wasn't in on that day and the replacement, Jim, didn't really know what to do with the subject, so I guess that day was just one big kinda-party. We had some music up on the projector whiteboard thing, I drew a Mami Tomoe on A3 paper
(now displayed on my wall
), and it was pretty great! It's good to have days to just kind of chill, hahaha.
Something I did not expect was that the college do a tuck-shop type thing on Fridays. I completely forgot! But luckily I had enough money for a slice of chocolate cake, and that was really sweet and delicious. :D I must REMEMBER to keep bringing coins for future occasions.
I can't remember too much about the day by now, but I must've coped pretty good. I think we went to the cafeteria early, so it was quieter at first than it would've been otherwise. Jim complimented me on my use of a limited palette for that Mami picture, and since David (a bud of mine who is an artist) was also there, I got my tumblr art tag on the whiteboard and showed them around. It's a good thing none of my work is super nsfw, although there are a bunch of ridiculous doodles and shirtless men, hahaha. They didn't seem to mind too much, and it was great talking about arty things.TODAY (TUESDAY)
- We had a FITNESS CENTRE induction!! I got worn out quickly, but I reckon going on the machines every week will be pretty dang good. I kind of wish we could go there more often! (one day I will be buff nosepass lady)
- It was uncertain if a cooking lesson would actually happen, but it did! Just pizzas though, but it happened. The sad thing was that there were no onions for my fine pizza (I love onions on pizza), which meant it was pretty plain, but I got first dibs on the cheese, heeheehee. Mine was apparently the best-looking, so I'm proud of that. :D I didn't eat it, but I brought it home with me to eat in what will be a probably pretty soon manner.
- I let David have a look through my iPod, saying that he probably wouldn't recognise a ton of stuff (I'm mad into Touhou arranges and video game music). My predictions were correct, but it was all good fun, and he listened to an orchestral arrange of Septette for the Dead Princess and liked that.
- Pizzas don't take too long, so I did a write-up about the lesson and positively BLAZED through it. I write a lot in a short time if I know what I'm doing, everyone was kind of amazed at it.
- This isn't really a positive thing, but it's a thing I'd like to remember about this day: one of the students, Ben, is transferring to a different college and a different course. It'll certainly be more quiet in class which is a plus for my noise sensitivity, but man, it's sad to see him go. Hopefully he'll do super excellent at the new place!I originally posted this at Dreamwidth. Comment on whichever site you prefer.